Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Cancellation
- It is possible to cancel Weight Watchers online in a second
- It is required if you did not lose weight or simply did not use the calorie restrictions and or food provided by Weight Watchers
- Access the account in order to cancel Wright Watchers
Weight Watchers International, Inc. operates WeightWatchers.com/MonthlyPassCancellation. SmartPoints/FitPoints are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
It is possible to cancel monthly via email at [email protected] or by using the link: weightwatchers.com/cancel or simply write to: Weight Watchers North America, PO Box 307, Jericho, NY 11753 – Attention: Monthly Pass or Total Access Refunds. Please note Weight Watchers members cannot cancel their membership at meeting locations.
What is needed to cancel a Weight Watchers membership?Advertisement:
- Customer’s name and contact information such as address, telephone number and email address
- Pass ID Number (this number can be found on the customers Monthly Pass card)
- The canceling reason
- If customer is requesting a refund they must provide a reason for the refund (i.e. the food tasted like garbage and I gained 10 pounds)
- Each subscription period consists of subscription month
Each refund request is based on subscription months. Those who do successfully obtain a refund should allow up to 7 days for the refund to be applied back to their credit card/PayPal account or bank account. Weight Watchers can modify the terms of the promotion at anytime.
Special conditions such as the user moves more than 15 miles from the participating Weight Watchers meeting location, or if the location in question closes and there is no participating location within 5 miles of the closed location allow the special refunds.