Spectrum Add Gold
- Need more TV channels? sign up for the Spectrum TV Gold offer to get more channels!
- The Spectrum TV Gold package offers the most channels in HD and is jam-packed with sports and kids channels (win win for both the kids and dad… sorry mom)
- Spectrum TV Gold can be watched from any mobile device with streaming technology
Spectrum.com/AddGold requires the customer’s account number, street address, and billing zip code in order to start the upgrade process. Please note residential Services and rates vary per location so by entering the customers exact address they will be able to obtain the most accurate pricing information in regards to the Gold upgrade. Customers who are happy with their current TV selection should simply tear up the Spectrum Add Gold tv promotional offer and toss it in the recycling bend. Please note Spectrum reserves the right to modify of terminate the terms of this promotion at any time for any reason.
Spectrum.com/AddGold Promotional Notes
- NFL Red Zone is not available on mobile phones
- Customers must be a subscriber of THE MOVIE CHANNEL to watch THE MOVIE CHANNEL programs on demand and online.
What are some of the better channels available under the Spectrum Add Gold promotion?Advertisement:
- NFL Network
- NFL Red Zone (ideal for NFL fan boys who are into fantasy football)
- ESPN Classic (a great channel for old people who like to live in the past)
- The Movie Channel
- Nick (kids will watch the channel for hours)
- Outdoor Channel
- CNBC World
Any questions in regards to Spectrum.com/AddGold can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (833) 694-9259 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm CT Monday to Friday. Spectrum can be reached via US Mail at Charter Communications Headquarters 12405 Powerscourt Dr. St. Louis, MO 63131 or Charter Communications 400 Atlantic St. Stamford, CT 06901.