Geico Auto Claim
- Report or track a Geico auto claim online
- A must for Geico clients who are Internet savoy and need to file a claim
- Auto accidents are defined as auto accidents, vehicle damage, and roadside service issues
Geico.com/auto/claims requires about 5 minutes of the client’s time in order to report a claim and then they can schedule a repair immediately (if available). In order to report a claim the Geico client must be 18 years of age or older, be listed on the insurance policy, and/or been involved in a collision with a GEICO policyholder. Reporting a claim usually takes less than 5 minutes to complete online and requires the user to provide a short description of what happened. Customers reporting the claim via geico.com/auto/claims will have to provide their full name and Geico policy number. Those who would like to simply check the status of an ongoing claim can provide the claim number along with their first and last name in order to check the status online (please note GEICO CLAIM EXPRESS requires the information in our system to directly match the inputs entered in order to pull up a current claim).
- Customers can upload vehicle pictures and reports
- Most policy allows for the customer to schedule a repair online
- The program will allow customers to sign needed forms electronically (no need to run to the FedEx office to print and fax bothersome forms)
- Once a claim has been completed the Geico client can view claim payments (or pending payments)
- Claims numbers are provided by the GEICO Claims Team and are 16 digits in length
- The claim number to will be provided to the customer over the phone and or on claim documents
Geico is an auto insurance company based in Maryland and can be reached at 1 (800) 207-7847. Customers with questions in regards to the Geico sales team can call 1 (800) 841-2964.