Family Dollar My Tree
- Access a Family Dollar (or Dollar Tree) employee account online
- Requires a username and password (pro tip: new users will have to go through a short registration process in which they will need to input a valid email address)
- A must for all Family Dollar employees (full-time or part-time)
FamilyDollar.com/MyTree is operated by BenefitFocus and is best used with Chrome Browsers. Any questions in regards to FamilyDollar.com/MyTree can be directed to 1-855-245-7994 between the hours of 8:00am – 8:00pm EST Monday to Friday (the call center is closed on weekends and major holidays to include Christmas day). Once the employee has registered for the Family Dollar My Tree service the employee can view employment information and will want to check back throughout the year to review employee benefit elections and learn more about health-related topics in the wellness tab. Family Dollar (or Dollar Tree) employees who need to register will have to provide their last name (no need to input the first name), date of birth, last 4 digits of the employees SSN, and the prove they are not a robot designed to take over the world by completing a CAPCHA.
FamilyDollar.com/MyTree can be used to check:
- Insurance benefits
- Request time off
- View pay stubs
- Obtain tax documents
- Contact other Family Dollar employees
Who in the world is Family Dollar?
- North Carolina based variety chain store that caters to the lower-income bracket in the US
- Has a locations in every state besides Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington
- Founded in the year 1959 out of Charlotte, North Carolina by businessman Leon Levine
Family Dollar is owned and operated by Dollar Tree who is headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia and is a proud Fortune 500 company. Popular items found within a Family Dollar location include cheap pet food, back to school products, milk, eggs, gift bags, and house hold cleaning supplies.
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey -- see more about www dollartree com application