Drive Safely In Nassau Ticket
- Allows a driver to pay a ticket online and view an image of the suppose violation
- The site also provides a helpful FAQ in regards to popular issues associated with the Drive Safely in Nassau site
- Any complaints or praise about the service or site can be directed to Nassau County at 516-571-6000
- The best way to pay a traffic ticket in Nassau County in 2018
The cameras used in the red light safety program attempts to make the streets safer for drivers, pedestrians and people on bicycles. Before a ticket is issued it is double checked by a ATS employee to ensure the ticket is just and meet all legal authority.
Forms of acceptable payments when paying online?
- Capital One credit cards
- Please note cash is NOT an acceptable form of payment
Customers can pay using either a debit or credit card associated with any of the companies shown above. When making an online payment at Drive Safely in Nassau a customer will need the notice/citation number as well as the PIN number that appears in the top right hand corner of the ticket. Digital images of the violation in question can also be viewed using the same information. It should be noted late fees will be assessed of the ticket is not paid by the due date and payment plans are not allowed at this time.
Other Drive Safely In Nassau site notes
- Late fees can only be waived if the notice is marked as undeliverable by the Post Office
- Allow 10 days for the payment to be received by mail
- Allow 24 hours for a payment to post when making a payment via credit card and 72 hours if using a debit card
- Vehicles can receive tickets for a right turn on red, running a red light, left turn on red and illegally passing a school bus
All tickets are reviewed by American Traffic Solutions before being passed on the local police department where the violation took place. A violation will not cause points against a driving record in MOST states.Advertisement:
- Domain: drivesafelyinnassau.com
- Operated by: American Traffic Solutions
- Designed for: People who received a traffic violation citation