Chase Request Credit Line Increase
- Allows a Chase credit card customer to request a credit line increase
- Customers must have their personal card number on hand to begin the process
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-877-242-7372
A credit line increase is useful to heavy spenders who want more spending flexibility, increased purchasing power, and the confidence knowing they are covered when unexpected expenses arise.
Other Chase credit line increase notesAdvertisement:
- The customer’s credit score will no be pulled
- Customers will have to provide a variety of income related information to include salary and net worth
- Customers will not be charged a fee for requesting a credit increase
- Credit line increases will be determined immediately
This offer is open to Chase credit card members only and customers should have a high net work or above average salary before making a credit increase request.
Top rated Chase credit cards
- Chase Freedom: Great for people who like cash back and bonuses. Offers 5% Cash Back on rotating categories throughout the year
- Slate: No balance transfer fees as well as 0% intro APR
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: Suggested for those who travel and dine out frequently. Offers 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases and no foreign transaction fees
All Chase credit cards are issued and administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. who is a American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- Domain: chase.com/increase
- Operated by: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Designed for: Customers who would like a credit line increase