Bank of America Cash Rewards
- Redeem rewards online associated with the BankAmericard Cash Reward credit card
- This service is operated by Bank of America, N.A. who is proud Member FDIC
- Available in English or Spanish
The Bank of America Cash Rewards web page allows cardholders to redeem their rewards for cash money (or as a statement credit towards their monthly credit card bill), set up auto redemption, and update account information. In order to access a BOA cash rewards account the customer must have their online ID and pass code along with Internet access. Those who are new BankAmericard credit card holders will have to go through a brief registration process. In order to enroll the card holder must have their card number or account number (users can use any of their accounts, credit card or ATM/debit card number) PLUS their SSN or Tax identification number.
What are the benefits of enrollment?
- 24/7 account access
- Online bill pay
- The ability to check a statement online
- View recent transactions associated with the BankAmericard Cash Reward credit card
- Sign up for customer alerts
- Transfer money between accounts (checking or savings) and to friends and family
Why on earth would anyone want to apply for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card?Advertisement:
- For starters that offer a juicy 0 bonus after making at least 0 in purchases in the first 90 days of opening an account
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- 2% CASH BACK at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% cash back on gas for the first ,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
- Opt-in to access a FICO Score updated monthly for free
Any questions in regards to the Bank of America Cash Rewards program can be directed to 1.800.932.2775 (this number can also be used to apply for the BankAmericard Cash Reward credit card).