EZ Drive MA
- Get access and use MassDOT's electronic payment tolling program online
- Toll booths, barriers or gates are nor required to operates EZDriveMA
- Service management is carried out by MassDOT
The EZ Drive MA service enables drivers to move freely across the Massachusetts collection point without slowing down the speed. The service includes four payment methods: E-ZPass MA (pre-paid transponder (tag) based option with discounted tolls), E-ZPass (pre-paid transponder (tag) issued by an agency from another state), Pay By Plate MA Registered (license plate based account option), and Pay By Plate MA Invoice (license plate based account option). EZ Drive MA running on Microsoft Translator and requires Adobe Reader to access certain documents. The EZ Drive MA service is an all-electronic tolling system for the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) as well as all of the Boston tunnels and the Tobin Memorial Bridge (MassDot created this “three headed monster” in 2012). Reducing the number of accidents on the roads is due to the program eliminating significant reductions in speed and congestion occurring at toll plazas. The EZ Drive MA also showed that it saves more than 875,000 gallons of gasoline per year, while reducing emissions.
EZ Drive MA Notes
Read also: How to fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my feedback — dollartreefeedback survey
- Some trips can be placed on the client's account in a few days
- The EZ Drive MA toll program stores more than 800 hours of drivers daily, otherwise they will spend sitting on the road
- Drivers who would rather mail a check should send it to: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, EZDriveMA Payment Processing Center, P.O. Box 847840, Boston, MA 02284-7840
Anyone can direct questions about the E-ZPass MA or Pay By Plate MA service to (877) 627-7745 or [email protected] (email) or EZDriveMA Customer Service Center 27 Midstate Drive Auburn, MA 01501-1800 (mail) or (508) 786-5222 (fax). EZ Drive MA also has live chat service available during normal business hours.